Divorce & Separation
Did your relationship let you down? Do you know what direction to go from here?
Divorce is listed as one of life’s most stressful events. The breakdown of a marriage comes with many questions that will need to be considered as you move forward:
- Where will I live?
- Where will my children live?
- What are my financial entitlements?
We will assist you to answer these questions and receive your fair portion of the family assets based on your circumstances.
There are different requirements for different personal and familial circumstances that you will need to be aware of and have explained to you:
- Have you been married for less than two years?
- Do you have children?
- Will you apply for a joint or a sole application?
- Have you been cohabiting whilst separated?
- Do you own property?
- Are you still using the same name as when you were married?
- Am I entitled to spousal support?
- Did you get married overseas?